command line fan fiction program? (fwd)
Karen Lewellen
2017-03-22 23:48:13 UTC
ahem,
did everyone get this below?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 05:44:08 +0600
From: Amy Kristen <***@hixib.com>
To: ***@shellworld.net
Subject: Re: command line fan fiction program?

Hey,
Just got your reply & I am very interested  & felling really well
today. Btw, I am Amy Kristen for real;)Sorry to be so blunt right now but I
need to lay down some rules that you may not agree with before we meet. I
promise I’ll be more open when we chat on the Phone, but you have to
get to that point. I’m not a virgin to CL, so I’ve been jerked
around a bit and won’t open myself up to that. My rules are all or
nothing, I will not bend any of them. If you feel eagerness, reply me.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone
Paul Merrell
2017-03-23 03:49:34 UTC
On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Karen Lewellen
Post by Karen Lewellen
ahem,
did everyone get this below?
I didn't get that one, but I've been getting other prostitution
solicitations from women with different names emailed to my account in
response to my posts to this list during the last week. (I wonder if
this one will draw another?) 'd guess that someone is scraping the
list's archives for sender email addresses.

I'd also suspect that the emails are scams of some sort. My email
address conveys zero information about my physical location and a
sincere prostitution solicitation would seem to require two human
bodies within a hundred miles or so of each other. So I suspect the
goal of the emails is not actually a sexual hookup.

Best regards,

Paul
Karen Lewellen
2017-03-23 04:02:40 UTC
Laughs!
Well I am getting them too, and girls are not my thing.
Certainly one might be surprised at how successful such a hookup would
be, phones and all...but this person is answering every post
suggesting more than scraping.
Kare